Sunday, March 6, 2011

More from Sin City

As Mike mentioned I am out with an injury for a few days, so I decided to make the most of it and come back to Colorado for a week!  Mike, Siebe and Juno are going to stay out here and keep crushing it!  Yesterday our young friend Siebe climbed extremely well and Mike has found some awesome routes to project...Check out siebevanhee.blogspot.com for some funny European perspectives of Vegas!  I am hoping they don't have too much fun without me!  I will be flying back into Vegas early next week and I am hoping Mike and Siebe will still have some stuff they want to work on.  At the rate Siebe is going he might have done all the routes Red Rocks has to offer by next week!







Anyways, I can't wait to see Kayla and my friends and family. 

Thanks so much to Wes and Matt for being the first of my friends to come visit me!  Despite the money we lost I had a great time!  Also, thanks so much to TJ Maurer for getting us into Club Voodoo at the Rio for free!  Hope you are still having fun in Hueco!

-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment